The education sector has never been as quick to implement modern and improved technology as other industries. However, given how quickly our businesses and personal lives are evolving in the technological space, especially in Virtual Reality (VR), it is unlikely that the education sector will be left behind.
According to Statista, the demand for Virtual Reality will cross $215 billion by 2025 . Virtual Reality allows you to get up close and personal with the subject. As a result, this type of learning experience is much more engaging and successful than a typical lecture.
Learning and Development in Virtual Reality
We can use virtual reality to fill the gap between educators and students. Distance learning technologies such as virtual reality (VR) will bring educators and students together in the same room with digital versions of themselves, allowing teachers to teleport into the VR world and direct students through their experiences.
Statistics on Virtual Reality Education
- Almost all students want to take a virtual reality course.
- The fourth-largest sector for VR investments is projected to be education.
- By 2020, virtual reality in education is expected to be worth $200 million, rising to $700 million by 2025.
- Virtual reality systems are available to nearly 80% of teachers, but only 6.87 percent use them in the classroom on a daily basis.
- 93 percent of teachers said that using virtual reality for their students would be exciting.
- Seven out of ten teachers choose to use virtual reality to simulate interactions related to the content discussed in class.
Area of Application
- Geography, history, and geology
- Ocean sciences, marine biology, and space sciences applications
- In the field of biology and medicine
- Collaborative learning
- Specially-abled People’s Salvation
Education via Virtual Reality
Students can now take their imagination to new heights thanks to tools like Google’s Tilt Brush. Their imagination will actually ‘interact’ with them. By incorporating an interactive audio-visual component, virtual reality education apps will make the process of explaining complex concepts easier. Google, Snap, Microsoft, Niantic (the creators of Pokemon GO), and NVIDIA are all working on ways to make AR and VR technology cheaper, faster, and better than ever.
As the Best End-to-End Development Solution provider, Zoondia is successful in delivering a truly inspiring and attractive E-learning experience using VR. Zoondia will support you with the best-in-class experience to build up a new innovative 3D experience.
Don’t forget to visit our website: Zoondia